PRINTING THE REGISTER!!!

Jeff Kletsky gnucash at allycomm.com
Wed Feb 3 12:23:29 EST 2010

On 2/3/2010 5:31 AM, DOMINIC & TOMASINA MILANO wrote:
> how to PRINT MY COMPLETED REGISTER so that I may compare to my checking statement.

In my experience, you print /reports/ not screens. I would start there.

> I am very SORRY I purchased this software.

That has me a little confused -- did you pay cash for GNUCash? Are you
talking about a different product? GNUCash is generally freely licensed.
If you did pay for it, then your gripe should be with those that you
paid, not the developers. The people you paid should be supporting it.

In general, GNUCash works very well at being a robust, reliable
double-entry accounting system. Like any product targeted at advanced
users, it has a steeper learning curve than, for example, Quicken. It is
akin to comparing Photoshop to MS Paint. If Paint can do what you want,
that's great. If you need more, then learning how to use Photoshop will
e rewarding in the long run.