PRINTING THE REGISTER!!!

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Wed Feb 3 14:35:34 EST 2010

On Thu, 4 Feb 2010, DOMINIC & TOMASINA MILANO wrote:
> TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
>

> I have tried, for the last FIVE days, to figure out how to PRINT MY
>  COMPLETED REGISTER so that I may compare to my checking statement. I

Welcome here.
This is the right place.
However, we are confused by your question because in computerised accounting
we don't print things out to reconcile them. A particular part of the
application is used to do the comparison.
If your bank does downloads in ofx then this will be started when you import
the ofx file.
A column in the register will change from a column of 'n' to mostly 'c'. When
you formally reconcile they will change to 'y'.
When you reconcile for the next month the previously reconciled transactions
will not appear in that part of the program.