PRINTING THE REGISTER!!!

Yawar Amin yawar.amin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 21:49:51 EST 2010

Hi Tomasina,

> On 2/3/2010 11:33 AM, DOMINIC & TOMASINA MILANO wrote:
>> Dear Mr Kletsky:
>>
>> I purchased this software from a shinryuu on ebay.com.
>> Unfortunately, I paid $10.00 for free software.  WOW!!!  I am soooo
>> not smart.  I was looking for checkbook software on ebay.  Maybe I
>> should have done a search on internet instead of ebay.  YIKES!!!.

This is slightly off-topic, but I think a lot of potential eBay buyers
and GnuCash users would appreciate it if you could leave a pointer to
the real GnuCash homepage in your comment/review of the seller. I don't
know about you but I'd definitely also leave a negative rating unless
he/she offers to provide support for the software as well.

Yawar