PRINTING THE REGISTER!!!

Svetoslav Trochev sal_electronics at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 4 09:48:41 EST 2010

Hi,

Actually It is good thing to "sell" GPL software and it is not violation
of the GPL as long you provide to the user the source code. See [1] and
[2], That is exactly what Redhat, Novell, and other vendors are doing.
Yes, they practically sell support, installation assistance and
deployment of complex systems. At the same time they are providing most
patches to Linux. So if someone wants to build business around GNUcash
we should help him/her. This will help all GNUcash users. Watching the
list I know there is big shortage of developers to implement small fixes
needed to make GNUcash more user friendly. So instead of chasing this
guy away, let bring him in and learn to work together. This could become
very useful relationship in the future.

Thank you,
SAL-e

[1] http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#DoesTheGPLAllowDownloadFee