PRINTING THE REGISTER!!!

Mike Evans mikee at saxicola.idps.co.uk
Thu Feb 4 10:32:58 EST 2010

>Robin Chattopadhyay <robinraymn at gmail.com> writes:

>> Here's the listing:
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/Personal-Accounting-Finance-Checkbook-Balance-
Software_W0QQitemZ170304438666QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item27a6ef818a

>> It's even got screen shots from GnuCash. There's a link to report the item
>>as a copyright violation; that seems like a job for one of the developers
>> who is a little closer to the GPL licensing specifics than me.

>Legally he IS allowed to resell the software, but he must also make the
>source code available (including any changes he makes).

>-derek

Here's another seller on ebay.co.uk
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PC-FINANCIAL-ACCOUNTS-ACCOUNTING-BUSINESS-TAX-
SOFTWARE_W0QQitemZ180388072271QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Computing_Software_Software_SR?hash=item29fff78b4f

They also sell OpenOffice and Blender amongst others.  To be fair though it does
come on a CD  with manuals and email support.

--
GPG Key: 1024D/050895C2
Keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/