GC 2.2.9 Crash Importing .qfx Files.

Doc Kinne kinnerc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 11:21:11 EST 2010

Martin:

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 10:37 AM, Martin Preuss <martin at aquamaniac.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Donnerstag 04 Februar 2010, Doc Kinne wrote:
> [...]
> > #8  0x016992fd in std::string::copy(char*, unsigned int, unsigned int)
> >  const () from /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6
> > #9  0x015d886a in sanitize_proprietary_tags(std::string) () from
> > /usr/lib/libofx.so.4
> [...]
>
> So the crash actually does occur in libofx... And it looks like the problem
> described. Could you please check wether your data file contains *very*
> long
> lines?

Rats! OK, Martin, it looks like between the stack trace and the fact that in
the transactions.qfx file line 30 has 31333 columns in it, the long line
could very well be the issue! I think you hit the problem bang on.

Let's assume this is the case. If it was, what might be a workaround? I
doubt I can get my back to change its format - to be honest I'm very unsure
they'd know how.

As far as Quicken is concerned, Cambridge Trust uses "Web Connect" not
"Direct Connect. Should I be looking at setting up a DirectConnect through
AqBanking?

--
Doc Kinne, [KQR]
(From the Gmail Web Interface)