Small Linux Distro for GnuCash

FireFly fireflys_98 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 7 11:57:35 EST 2010

Does anyone happen to know of a small linux distribution that would fit (including GNUCash) onto a 1GB Bootable USB drive?

Normally I use Ubuntu, but I'm off on business for a few days, and only have my work PC (which I can't install stuff to, but can boot from USB drive)

I've tried Puppy Linux and Damn Small Linux, couldn't get Damn Small Linux to boot off the USB (only CD) and Puppy would boot but doesn't seem to support GNUCash (and didn't work with my wireless, but that's probably neither here nor there).

Any assistance appreciated.

- James Duerr

E-mail: FireFlys_98 at yahoo.com
Discover a lost art - play Marbles. May 2004
www.marillion.com