Need Help with inputting my Student Loan!

USFMD82 mdavisusf82 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 6 18:00:52 EST 2010

Thank you in advance for helping me out!!

Is there some way Ican make my interest automatically calculate every month,
my Student loan is set up into a couple different loans. all with the same
interest rate, I am really confused by all of this, and I jsut keep adding
the opening balance of it every month. Any help is greatly appreciated

I have included links to my statements to see if this would make any sense
to anyone.

here is my statement last month
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/Callsignbishop/StudentLoanBill.jpg

Here is how I have it setup in GNUcash
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/Callsignbishop/GNUCash.jpg

Any help is greatly appreciated, to this point I have got alot figured out
but so much is still left. I know how to set up automatic payments with the
interest, however how do  I account for all the stuff that has already
capitalized to this point? I have not set this up yet either ( the automatic
payment) because I don't even know if that is what I am supposed to do