register rendering after 'duplicate' for transaction

Charlie Bennett ccb at acm.org
Sun Feb 7 13:11:54 EST 2010

Hi All -

  Recently upgraded to a r17949M build that can on a yum update from the
Fedora 11 repo.

  I noticed that if I use the 'duplicate' button to copy say...  my last
paycheck, the transaction is duplicated but does not appear in the
register until some other action forces a repaint.  Similarly, 'delete'
on splits in a split transaction does not update the trailing residual
line until something else causes the split lines to be repainted.

  Is this a new feature?  Do I need to tweak a setting somewhere to get
back to aggressive repaints?

Thanks,
ccb