GnuCash help please..

HairFairCT HairFairCT at comcast.net
Sun Feb 7 17:07:51 EST 2010

Hope I am not bothering you but just found your **wonderful program**.
I Have used Quick books for yrs for my small hair salon.(will not work on my
new Win 7 computer).

1) I cannot figure  out what I need to click to be able to change the
categories of your preset catagories:
Income
 Expenses (I need Salon supplies, office expenses ect)

So they fit my business. Just spent about 2 hours going thru Actions,Reports
 Tools and help,ect..and can't figure this out..

2) Cannot get the setting for auto Save to either STOP or actually do what I
set it to do, SAVE every 30 min, it pops up every 5 minutes no matter
 what I set it to. When I go in and change the time, there is no OK button
after I set my preferences,  only CLOSE after I change it????
Thank you for any help you can give me..!!!!!!
Carla