Keep search menu open

trythis grahamlane at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 18:42:08 EST 2010

I use gnucash as a database for expenses as much as anything else. I have
hundreds of searches that I have to do. It is sometimes possible to do more
than one search at a time but mostly I need to pull up one value search at a
time and go to another program and do something with what I learned. Then
come back to gc and do the same thing. A search button on the menu bar would
help. Making a default type of search would also help.
Leaving the search menu up unless I close it would be AWESOME!

Is there a workaround, or simple way to make this happen? I tried to some
settings in preferences, but no joy. Ideas?