The account Expenses:Product: Turkeys:Grain does not exist.

G. E. Thomson gt539sunny at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 12:39:47 EST 2010

I am in Edit Bill.

Under Expense, I clicked icon to see list of my accounts.  I selected
the account I want.
It showed up in the field. I clicked the next field, Quantity and an
error box appeared:

The account Expenses:Product: Turkeys:Grain does not exist. Would you
like to create it?

I tried this with several different accounts (all of which exist and
appear on the list of choices). Got the same message...

I have not yet put any $ data into any accounts.  Might this be the
reason GC doesn't recognize the account?

GT