Is this a blank log file?

trythis grahamlane at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 09:22:12 EST 2010

Each time I open gnucash I get the could not obtain lock error. I open it
anyway, go to the file location, and run the log file that is from that day
that is newer than the file.

On account of this I save the file (sometimes twice) just before closing GC,
but I still get the error message.

Is this file empty?  Is GC just creating a log file to write new data in as
soon as I save the file and not ignoring or not erasing the empty log file?
(sorry if that isnt how things work, just a stab in the dark.)

[log file start]

mod	trans_guid	split_guid	time_now	date_entered	date_posted	acc_guid
acc_name	num	description	notes	memo	action	reconciled	amount	value
date_reconciled

[log file end]

Anyway, if it is blank I will know that I can ignore that message most of
the time.

I am using windows 7 64bit, GC 2.2.9, build r17949M on 2009-02-23

Thanks