Keep search menu open

trythis grahamlane at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 10:03:27 EST 2010

 Call it a request if the option of Persistent Search is not available

> What you want is something called a 'tearoff' menu.

In my version the search window already tears off. It just disappears when I
hit search and get the results. There are radio buttons at the bottom for
modifying the type of search with: Refine current search, Add results to
current search, Delete results for current search, and Search only active
data.

Are these only for invoice, customer, etc searches?

I have tried this:
New search limit -set at 10, 100, (This is supposed to default to 'new
search' if fewer than this number of items is returned)  but I cant get the
thing to pop backup, even if no results are shown.

All the other searches, invoice, customer, bill, are persistent tear off
menus.

I have submitted my first bug to bugzilla about this, as it seems there is
not something I can do to make it work the way I would expect it to.  Bug
609332