Generating Personal Expense Reports

Paulo J. Matos pocmatos at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 08:19:40 EST 2010

Hi all,

I want to be able to generate a report for a set of expense accounts and
a set of months that show as a line plot the expenses for that month.

Basically a plot with months on the x-axis, expense amount as y-axis and
one line per expense account. This would be the easiest way to see if my
expenses in specific categories are increasing or decreasing.

I tried to find something like this but nothing came up. Can I actually
implement this in gnucash, or as a gnucash plugin?

Cheers,

Paulo Matos