gnucash financial accounting software

Annette avgallagher at optusnet.com.au
Thu Feb 11 07:21:35 EST 2010

I downloaded version2.3.3 recently from cnet.com.au. I am using it for
personal budgeting, income and expenses etc. It appears to be working fine
except for a known bug at startup.

I've since discovered that this an unstable version. If I continue to use
this version will I have problems in future?

 If I wish to download version 2.2.9 do I need to start from scratch with my
chart of accounts and income, expense and other data entry?

Thank you for the work you are doing with gnucash. It is much appreciated.

Regards

Annette Gallagher