New Transaction field in the register

Thomas Troesch ttroesch at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 16:41:16 EST 2010

I agree that if this is the timestamp for a transaction, it should never be
editable by the UI.  I backed this change out and the odd  1969-12-31 date
on blank transactions has gone away.

This change doesn't even address the original issues from the old mailing
list.  This change makes no sense to me.