Unable to "Get Transactions"

Patrick Richardson xplaner800 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 13 16:03:13 EST 2010

Hoping someone can help me troubleshoot this. I followed the online
banking setuop instructions on the GNUcash wiki about how to setup
online banking (yes, I also have it setup through my institution). I was
able to download my accounts and match them to existing accounts within
GNU cash. However when I goto Actions>Online Actions>Get Transactions,
nothing comes up. No window asking for password, nothing. . .

Any suggestions?

I'm running GNUcash 2.2.9 on Ubuntu 9.10

Many Thanks,

Patrick