Not Solved,: Aqbanking: Data downoad issue: multiple accounts same bank

trythis grahamlane at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 16:49:04 EST 2010

Importing Credit cards works fine, but Savings account and HELOC, I get the
same error.
Now when I try to update configurations to experiment and figure out what is
wrong, Aqbanking crashes Gnucash.

Also, and quite often, maybe half the time connecting with Aqbanking crashes
gnucash.

What would be the appropriate steps to find out if this is an existing,
known crash. Can I fond some sort of log files to look at and find the
problem, or at least to ask a decent question about?