Solved: Aqbanking: Data downoad issue: multiple accounts same bank

trythis grahamlane at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 16:30:13 EST 2010

Solved,
I had to go into AqBanking Wizard>

In the configuration window, Account>select account and click Edit>

In the Account configuration window, select General>

Under available users, select the one you want, (I only have one to select)
and select it, click the [>>] button and click OK

In my situation,  I get a popup that says Owners name is missing, I tested
with "x" and that works for USAA at least anything should be fine here.

After that, importing the credit card account worked great, don't add "00"
(tried that first and it didn't work) in front of the card, for some reason
that only seems to apply to saving and checking accounts. The HELOC account
has a bunch of zeros in front, but again, AQbanking created these accounts,
not me, USAA sent the account numbers in the way that works.