Gnucash 2.2.9

Martin Preuss martin at aqbanking.de
Mon Feb 15 03:12:56 EST 2010

Hi,

On Montag 15 Februar 2010, trythis wrote:
[...]
> In general importing everything into :Unspecified and hand keying, using
> shortcut codes could be faster at least in the short run for non-repeating
> transactions.  My wife travels a lot, so I can get numerous transactions
> that it would serve no purpose in mapping into aqbanking, or QIF imports
>  for that matter. Entering a 3 digit code would be mucho faster short and
>  long term here.
[...]
Ah, ok, then I misunderstodd your posting. I thought it was about mapping
Gnucash accounts to online accounts supported by AqBanking.

So this isn't something I can improve in AqBanking but rather something that
can only be addressed by Gnucash.

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www2.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/