compatibility with early OSX

Richard Lotspeich richard.lotspeich at indstate.edu
Sun Feb 14 17:54:40 EST 2010

Dear friends,

I am just starting with computerized account keeping.  I am a Mac
user, and the basic features for GnuCash seem just what I need.
However, I would like to set this up on an old desktop Mac that has
OS10.2.xx.

the currently available stable version of GnuCash is 2.2.9.4, which
requires a later OS.  Is there a place to find a more primitive yet
stable version of GnuCash that will work with my earlier operating
system?

Please advise.

Rick Lotspeich

Practice sun salutations to refresh the mind and supple the body.