compatibility with early OSX

davelist at mac.com davelist at mac.com
Mon Feb 15 16:23:53 EST 2010

And one other minor correction to Tommy's comment: 10.5 Leopard runs on some PPC machines (officially G4s with 800 MHz or faster processors I think). 10.6 Snow Leopard is the first Intel only version of the OS, although if it's a PPC machine that is old enough that it has 10.2 on it, it probably can't run 10.5 Leopard or 10.4 Tiger and is likely stuck at 10.2 or 10.3 as Mike points out.

Dave