Aqbanking version update?

trythis grahamlane at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 21:44:47 EST 2010

I have researched updating aqbanking in my windows version of Gnucash 2.2.9.

I would like to either recompile with a newer version, or hopefully the
newer versions of gnucash have come out with a newer version of AqBanking.

After reading this:
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Windows#Q:_Is_it_possible_to_compile_GnuCash_on_Windows.3F

I feel rather like a house cat trying to open a can of Tuna, I know its in
there, and its possible, but I don't have the thumbs to do it myself.

Before I waste 300 hours learning how to fail at this, could someone tell me
not to (becasue it will not work), or that the new version of Gnucash 2.3.9
has an updated Aqbanking in it already.
Thanks!