No Notes for Scheduled Transactions

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 07:21:27 EST 2010

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 7:10 PM, RaPquest <genericem at nc.rr.com> wrote:

> YES - bug 500427 sounds exactly the same!
>
> I failed to mention that I'm using version 2.2.9 ... so maybe the fix did
> not get 'promoted' to the latest stable release ... (is it in 2.3.x ??)
>
> Guess that means it really is a bug and the fix has been dropped.
>
> Should I be the one to notify 'the GnuCash powers'?

I use 2.2.9, too, which is the latest stable release, and since the
bug was filed against 2.2.1 and marked fixed and backported, 2.2.9
SHOULD include it, but for some reason doesn't seem to.

I have set up the machine in my office to compile the latest unstable
code. When I get back to my office today I will test it there. My
final question was whether it is better to file a new bug or reopen
the old one. (The system at bugzilla.gnome.org is the best way to
notify the "GnuCash Powers," whoever or whatever they might be. Maybe
it's like "super cow powers" in apt?)
http://www.eeggs.com/items/37085.html ;-)