No Notes for Scheduled Transactions

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 09:33:07 EST 2010

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 10:07 PM, John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us> wrote:

> On Feb 18, 2010, at 5:10 PM, RaPquest wrote:
>

>> YES - bug 500427 sounds exactly the same!
>>
>> I failed to mention that I'm using version 2.2.9 ... so maybe the fix did
>> not get 'promoted' to the latest stable release ... (is it in 2.3.x ??)
>>
>> Guess that means it really is a bug and the fix has been dropped.
>>
>> Should I be the one to notify 'the GnuCash powers'?
>
> Don't worry about that part. The "GnuCash powers" read this list.
>
> The fix against that bug, 16652, is in Gnucash 2.2.9, so it looks like it isn't really fixed. Please file a new bug.

I just tried it on 2.3.10 svn r18685 and it fails there, too. On the
surface, one obvious thing is on the Edit Scheduled Transaction
dialog, Template Transaction tab, the register does not even contain a
Notes line as the ordinary account register does (double line mode;
split view activated).

RaPquest, please post the bug number once you create it at
bugzilla.gnome.org... or if you want me to create it let me know.