need help with memo field and check stubs

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 23:25:47 EST 2010

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 9:51 PM, Tommy Trussell
<tommy.trussell at gmail.com> wrote:
> the one other line
> that prints is the Description field (NOT any Memo lines from
> transaction splits) printed very low on the check (just below where
> the address would print if you could do so). With the template in
> GnuCash 2.2.9, NOTHING prints on either of the stubs, nor does
> anything print in the address area of the check.

I believe I used the wrong terminology. I believe the first line BELOW
the Payee in an un-split double-line checkbook register view is called
the Note line, and it is this line that prints on the check template
in 2.2.9. An additional note attached to split lines in the split
register view I believe is called a "memo."