Gnucash on OSX -- how computer novice friendly?

jomali jomali3945 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 13:29:58 EST 2010

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 11:40 AM, David Bicking <dbickin at yahoo.com> wrote:

> <snip>
> Thanks for the info. One thing I didn't find: If she decides she doesn't
> want to go with gnucash what is involved to de-install it and remove any
> trace that it had ever been on her Mac?
>
> David
> <snip>

a. Drag application icon from application folder to trash
b. Empty trash
c. Delete .gnucash and .gnucash_bak files from the user's directory

Step c is not necessary, but satisfies the requirement to remove any trace
that it was ever on her Mac. Also, step c requires a modicum of knowledge of
using the Terminal and Unix command line commands.

Jomali