gnucash 2.3.9 cannot open older xml account

Héder Balázs balazs at rainstorm.org
Thu Feb 18 14:45:41 EST 2010

Hi,

The linux distribution which I use (Frugalware, testing branch) has just
upgraded Gnucash to developement version 2.3.9.
When I first started the new version I noticed that it couldn't open my older
account xml file which was created with Gnucash 2.2.9.

I've looked around the web, but unfortunately I haven't found any solution. It
must be mentioned that I use hungarian localization, therefore the xml file
contains special hungarian characters.

Is there any special reason why Gnucash 2.3.9 can't open older xml file, or
may it caused by special hungarian characters?

Thanks in advance!

Balazs