After upgrade from 1.8 to 2.2.7 gnucash unable to locate accounts and invoices

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Thu Feb 18 07:21:30 EST 2010

On Thursday 18 February 2010 09:57:47 you wrote:
> I cannot find any customers or invoices in GC when I search.  The
> applications seems not configured to find the directory with that data
> in it.

All GC customers/vendors & transactions are in a single data file.  (XML with
optional gz compression)

There was a change that I remember which introduced a "root account" to to
tree, it may be that you are not getting that by going straight from 1.8 ->
2.2.x
Can you upgrade via a  2.0 version?

Maf.