Monthly Income/Expense Reports

Yawar Amin yawar.amin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 19:54:12 EST 2010

On 2/19/10 6:01 PM, RaPquest said:
> Thank you 'trythis'  for the testing ... the options do allow for the dates
> to be set but the result is always one total value (a total for the dates
> chosen) instead of individual values - I'm looking for columns of monthly
> values.  One way would be to create 12 reports - one per month (setting the
> options appropriately)
> but I'd really like one report. I have no problem using a spreadsheet (eg
> OO) - but how to input?

See below to get a report that shows a table of monthly values. Once you
have that, you can export it from GnuCash (File > Export > Export
Report, and save as whatever.html) and then copy and paste the HTML
table into OO.o Calc as per
http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?p=106709&sid=624bafaf0195171b35098ec6d8fa0ccb#106709

> Thank you also Derek ... unfortunately, none of the graphical reports
> display individual values.

In the Income & Expense Barchart, you can check `Show Table' in the
Display tab of the Options dialog box. This will show monthly (or
whatever period you select) income and expense values, along with the
net profit for that period.

HTH,

Yawar