Monthly Income/Expense Reports

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 20 17:27:28 EST 2010

Jeff (and others)--

I can corroborate that the Eguile engine is far more efficient in reporting; I have installed the Eguile Balance Sheet, and it loads nearly instantly, while the standard Balance Sheet takes the better part of two minutes to load. [Unfortunately, the Eguile balance sheet doesn't allow me to select specific accounts, so I end up running both anyhow.]

As for the Multi Column reports: as nifty as this solution might be, AFAIK there is no way to save these reports. This means that you either: 1) keep them always open (with the concomitant load times), or 2) you have to re-set all your report settings from one session to the next.

David