Problem locating Data File in Windows 7

M Prindle mprindle at pobox.com
Sun Feb 21 15:31:16 EST 2010

With Win7 the permissions very slightly from XP.  When your a user with
admin privileges the account runs as a standard user and the user is
only escalated to admin privs when it's needed, hence the popup box that
you have to click ok to.  When you are logged into the user
Administrator it's almost equivalent to root under Unix, but the system
won't let you delete critical system files.

Mike