Newbie having problems

M Prindle mprindle at pobox.com
Mon Feb 22 11:43:51 EST 2010

I had a issue similar to this when I first started using 2.2.9 in
March of '09.  In my case I wasn't importing quicken data, but was
importing ofx files from my banks.  I wasn't having an issue until the
next time I went to open it and got the same message you did.  After
restoring the backup file I wasn't able to reproduce the error.

Mike