Two questions about UK VAT layout and Invoice report layout

ds4 dselectronics at talk21.com
Sun Feb 28 06:24:18 EST 2010

http://n4.nabble.com/file/n1572581/Intuit.pdf Intuit.pdf

I've uploaded a sample invoice used in Quickbook 2008. Just wonder how best
to configure fancy invoice part of GnuCash to produce a simlar layout.

My next  question (Which I think was asked before).

Howto setup gnucash  to automatically calculate vat, and put the VAT value
in the correct column.

For example, (like in Quicken 5). I type in the gross value for payment. The
VAT is calulated and added to the VAT column.