Version 2.2.9 - MT940 import

Martin Preuss aquamaniac at gmx.de
Fri Jan 1 11:46:11 EST 2010

Hi,

maybe it's just me but it might be a little bit of help if you told us *what*
didn't work (e.g. what did you try, what was the error message if any etc).

A statement like "It doesn't work" just isn't enough...

Regards
Martin

On Friday 01 January 2010, Marco van den Oever wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Using GNUcash 2.2.9 i am not able to import my MT940 files.
> I have installed with the windows exe.
>
> Somewhere i have read that version 2.2.9.0.1 should be fixed, but i
> don't know where to get the windows version.
>
> Does anyone had an idea on how to solve?
>
> Thanks!

"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www2.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/