Year end procedure...

Ken G. beachkid at insightbb.com
Sat Jan 2 07:29:41 EST 2010

Well, I just closed out my Book for the year of 2009.  I was somewhat
surprised to see the register are still hanging around from last year.
I may have wrongly assumed they would disappeared.  Is that normal?

The income and expense accounts did zeroed out and the equality brought
up to date.  So far, so good.

Ken