Version 2.2.9 - MT940 import

Martin Preuss aquamaniac at gmx.de
Sat Jan 2 06:39:53 EST 2010

Hi,

after receiving the test file I can say that the file *can* be imported by
AqBanking. The missing information was that the file is from the AMRO bank/NL.

They insert 3 lines to their MT940 documents so the file can't be imported
using the normal "SWIFT-MT940" profile. For this special file type I added the
profile "AMRO-MT940" and with this profile your file works.

The problem is that last time I checked the profile was hardcoded into GnuCash
(using SWIFT-MT940).

Some time ago I asked whether someone could add a simple dialog which lets you
choose the profile (AqBanking provides functions which presents a list). Since
nobody replied and I'm not familiar with gtk/gnome at all nothing happened.

So for now you will have to change the hardcoded "SWIFT-MT940" to "AMRO-MT940"
and recompile GnuCash.

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www2.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/