Version 2.2.9 - MT940 import

Marco van den Oever marcovandenoever at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 12:15:44 EST 2010

Hi Martin,

I just don't get any error or alert whatsoever.
I just download my mt940 format files from my bank.
Then i click on file - import - import mt940.

Then i select the file with .sta extension, and select it and choose import.

Then i see the generic import transaction matcher that is blank, empty,
no data.
When i view the files in notepad there is actual data.

I hope i provided some more info like this, please tell what i could
provide more to make this more clear.

Thanks.