Problem resizing window for Windows ver 2.2.9

Ivan Lee ivanlee44 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 2 13:07:36 EST 2010

Hello!

I've just begun to use GnuCash (Windows ver 2.2.9) on my Windows 7 laptop, and have noticed that there is a problem with resizing the GnuCash window. This problem also occurred when I was using Windows Vista.

  1. The window's width extends beyond the right side of my screen, and I am unable to shorten the width

  2. I can maximize the window to fill my screen, but when I use the vertical scroll bar, the characters do not display clearly. I have to unmaximize the window, to be able to read the characters again.

My questions are:

  a. Has this problem with resizing the GnuCash window in the Windows Operating System been noticed?

  b. Is there any setting I can change in GnuCash (Windows ver 2.2.9) to resize the window without problems?

Thanks,

Ivan Lee
(cell) 312.215.0859