Import Chart of Accounts?

Don Quixote de la Mancha quixote at dulcineatech.com
Sat Jan 2 13:49:21 EST 2010

I am working on a new GnuCash file for my sole proprietorship.  I
figured it would work well to start by using the same chart of
accounts as I previously set up for my corporation, and then to fix up
the differences.

I am able to export the chart of accounts from my corporation's
GnuCash file, but I can't then import them into my sole
proprietorship's file.

I can open the exported chart of accounts, but then the sole
proprietorship's file is closed.

What I really want to do is to merge the two charts of accounts.
Wherever the two files have an account of the same name, I'd like
there to be just one in the merged file.

Thanks,

Don Quixote
--
Don Quixote de la Mancha