Open Multiple Windows?

Colin Scott gnucash at double-bars.net
Sun Jan 3 12:00:00 EST 2010

It's not really meant to be possible, but I have done this in Windows
(and just checked it out again to make sure it still works!).

I have a full installation of gnucash (2.3.5 in this case) which I've
been playing with.  I also have a PortableApps version of gnucash on a
USB stick (though this also works from the hard disk).  If you're not
familiar with PortableApps, see http://portableapps.com/.

If I start the PortableApps version first, the installed version will run

simultaneously (but note that it doesn't work the other way around).

Colin