Any prognosis for when 2.4 is due?

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Mon Jan 4 16:17:24 EST 2010

Dear Phil,

sounds good as a plan. I agree report printing on windows is one big issue
that needs to be solved, and once we have this we can really try to reach the
2.4.0 release. Thank you very much for working on this.

The other issues is the ever-growing list of critical bugs on bugzilla;
currently we have 44 :-( We somehow need to prioritize those that will affect
everyone and those which affect only particular features (e.g. CSV import).
The former definitely will have to be solved, the latter one might be
acceptable as long as they don't cause huge data loss (but rather some
inconvenience). In the months until end of April I will have time to work one
a few of the bugs (maybe one per week), so it might be worthwhile to mark
those with higher priority which really need to be fixed.

Feel free to update the release schedule in the wiki so that we can see the
progress :-)

Regards,

Christian