income/expense account ignored in reporting

Mike or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at mtdata.com
Fri Jan 8 10:53:18 EST 2010

>Furthermore, account ignored in reporting are always the same from a run to the next.
>Could you suggest me any troubleshooting method or any way to investigate the issue. I might also have missed a setting or concept that determined which account is enabled? (Of course all incomes/expenses account are equally selected in the list (income statement) or deselected (cash flow). I find nothing helpful in the documentation (website) or the wiki.
>
>Many thanks in advance for your help
>
>Best Regards
>
>Jacques Pecreaux

Always check the most obvious first. When you have sub accounts and
perhaps sub sub accounts the level of nesting becomes deeper. The
reports generally have a default of 3 for how many levels are to be
shown so see if increasing that amount (edit report options) helps.

Michael

--
There is no possibility of social justice on a dead planet except the equality of the grave.