Mac 2.2.9.4: finance quote & aqbanking not available

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Jan 10 12:10:51 EST 2010

On Jan 10, 2010, at 4:54 AM, Jannick Asmus wrote:

> After installing GC 2.2.9.4 on Mac the finance quote module and the information for aq banking are not available. GnuCash 2.2.9 is installed via fink before and it perfectly works together with finance quote and aqbanking.
>
> How
> - can finance quote be made available? Here some hint: https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2009-December/032512.html
> - can the HBCI information for aqbanking can be made available?
>
> Can this be made automatically somehow in the next release to ease the migration from the fink version to the dmg version?

Yes, HCBI will be included in future releases. If you want, you can download Gnucash-Intel-2.3.8.dmg and copy Gnucash.app/Contents/Resources/lib/gwenhywfar from there to the same path in your 2.2.9 bundle.

I'm working on either including the F::Q modules in the app bundle somewhere or making a way to automatically run gnc-fq-update if needed. This will be included in a future release, but I can't promise that it will be the next release.

Regards,
John Ralls