Exporting or translating to QIF/QSF via XSLT?

L Duperval lduperval at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 10 02:21:09 EST 2010

Hi,

I have to convert all my GnuCash data for last year into Simply
Accounting, in order to ease transfer of data between my accountant and
me. It worked well for a while but the last couple of years have been a
nightmare. So I'm moving to Simply Accounting because that's what he uses.

Is there any way at all, besides retyping everything, for me to convert
GnuCash data (accounts, bills, invoices, clients, etc.) into something
that can be imported by SA? I know the QSF stuff seems to be out of the
question. I tried the converter, but it only does the charts.

Is there anything that takes into account details invoices, bills and
clients?

Thanks,

Get free public speaking and communication tips
by registering at http://www.duperval.com

Bring out the speaker in you!