Exporting or translating to QIF/QSF via XSLT?

jomali jomali3945 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 13:32:04 EST 2010

If you change to version 2.3 temporarily, save your data to a MySQL database
(which is what Simply Accounting uses), perhaps you could create a file
Simply Accounting could import from the resulting gnucash database without
investing in Simply Accounting. When 2.4 comes out, you could make the
change permanent.

I don't want to minimize the amount of work involved in doing this, but once
performed, it should be a permanent solution.

John