[Solved] Advanced Budget Report

Andre Powell apowell656 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 13:12:29 EST 2010

Going back to the GnuCash wiki I was able to find a solution. Hopefully this will help other users.

Open file /Applications/Gnucash.app/Contents/Resources/etc/gnucash/config

add the following line
(load-from-path "/path/to/my/personal/report.scm")
# reference: http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Custom_Reports