Installing Finance::Quote

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 13 19:48:41 EST 2010

Raymond Hauben <raymond.hauben at gmail.com> writes:

> how to run this command ?  gnc-fq-update

Type it.  Cut and paste it..  However else you'd run a command...

-derek

PS: Note that I am answering the question you asked, not necessarily
answering the problem that you're trying to solve.   But since you
didn't give enough information about your problem, including
e.g. version of GnuCash and OS/Distro, I can only GUESS, or make snide
comments in my postscript.

PPS: make sure you CC the list on any reply.