Any prognosis for when 2.4 is due?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Jan 16 11:57:20 EST 2010

Bob Smits <bob at rsmits.ca> writes:

> On January 11, 2010 10:21:25 am Derek Atkins wrote:
>
>> Just a heads-up that I'm going to be moving all my servers in February,
>> so everything but www.gnucash.org will be down for 24-48 hours somewhere
>> around Feb 15-17 while the hardware is relocated and the new network put
>> into place.
>>
>> I'll be sending out more detailed information a week or two ahead of
>> time as well as other announcements about it.
>
> Derek, this list provides me personally with invaluable information about
> using Gnucash. Is there an address we can send funds to to assist in
> maintaining the servers?

You can make a donation off www.gnucash.org -- those funds are generally
used for hardware upkeep.  They've paid for parts of the VM server that
GnuCash uses to run the services and build server, and it's paid for
disk upgrades for www.gnucash.org.  (The network costs of the main
(non-www) server and system administration tasks thereof are donated by
IHTFP Consulting).